Visit for more info here: http://buydogpainmedication.comLow Protein Dog Food.
1. Purina Veterinary Diets Canine NF Kidney Function Dry Dog Food 6 lb bag
Click here: http://amzn.to/29CO0jD .
2. CANIDAE All Life Stages Platinum Dog Food Made With Chicken, Turkey, Lamb & Fish Meals, 30 lbs
Click here: http://amzn.to/29COExo .
3. Hill’s Prescription Diet k/d Canine Renal Health – 8.5lb
Click here: http://amzn.to/29CNYbn .
4. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canned Dog Food 24/13.6 oz
Click here: http://amzn.to/29CNZfI .
5. Wellness CORE Grain Free Weight Management Natural Wet Canned Dog Food, 12.5-Ounce Can (Pack of 12)
Click here: http://amzn.to/29CNAKd .
It’s been about a month since we started our 12-year old dog on this food. He had really gone downhill the last 6 months, with arthritis – so we couldn’t exercise him much and he started gaining weight and becoming very listless. Our daughter is a Vet Tech in another State, and told us the dog food our vet recommended was high in protein and was adding weight (and our dog didn’t like to eat the food). I did a lot of research and decided to try this dog food. There was one reviewer that said their older dog became a puppy again and I figured that was enough to give this a try. Our dog loved the food as soon as we put it in front of him. He has started to thin out a bit and miraculously he wants to play again. It’s wonderful to see him jump up on his hind legs and trot around the house. I really hope that other dog owners can experience this joy. We want our dog’s last months/years to be happy and especially want to thank the makers of Canidae for Senior and Overweight Dogs for giving us the opportunity for that to happen!.