Visit for more info here: http://buydogpainmedication.comClick here to buy affordable generic dog medications.
The Use of Rimadyl for Dogs
Rimadyl is a prescription non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to treat postoperative pain and inflammation. It is also used to treat the inflammation and joint pain caused by arthritis and hip dysplasia. Rimadyl is taken orally, and like all NSAIDs it works by prohibiting the body’s production of chemicals called prostaglandins, which produce inflammation.
Side Effects of Rimadyl for Dogs
The most common side effects include:
• Change in appetite – either a loss or an increase.
• Change in thirst – usually an increase.
• Change in stool – constipation, diarrhea, black or tarry stool.
• Change in urination — due to the change of thirst, urination may change in frequency, color and/or odor.
• Jaundice – yellowing of the whites of the eyes, gums, and skin.
Is Rimadyl Safe for All Dogs?
There are some precautions to take and Rimadyl is not intended for all dogs. Especially those who:
• Have had an allergic reaction to aspirin or other NSAIDs.
• Are currently taking aspirin, any other NSAID, or corticosteroids.
• Have pre-existing kidney or liver problems.
Symptoms of an allergic reaction to Rimadyl can include:
• Redness of the dog’s skin
• Severe itching and scratching
• Facial swelling
In very rare cases; shock, seizures, and coma have been reported as allergic reactions. If you notice any abnormal side effects in your dog, consult your veterinarian immediately.
“Rimadyl Caplets — Veterinary Use”, Drugs.com
Please Subscribe to our channel!