Visit for more info here: http://buydogpainmedication.com– Do you feel guilty over the Death of your Pet heartbroken , and feel devastated by what happened Snickers was unable to take the drug Rimsdyl. The Doctor then gave me the drug, Previcox, for Snickers. He did not educate me on the side effects of this drug.
I believe the drug, Previcox, killed my beloved Snickers. Had I known what I know now about this drug, I would never have administered it to Snickers.
The drug causes stomach ulcerations. Then, when the stomach is perforated, it attacks the membranes of other organs (liver, kidneys and heart) and shuts them down. Some dogs can take the drugs for months without adverse effects but other dogs can die after only two tablets.
The drug is the veterinarians’ version of the human drug Voixx (made by Merck, the parent company of Merial). Vioxx caused thousands of deaths and was pulled from the market by the FDA. A lawsuit followed with a multibillion dollar settlement reached.
The vet also in july had just given him a prescription for Proin. It has been taken off the market for humans, but still given to animals for incontinence. .
What it does is shuts down her liver. Other dogs have died from it, as well.
However, Merck/Merial continued to push Previcox without any regard for the tens of thousands of dogs poisoned by this drug.